The Audi Q3 has gone from the Q range in 2011 to being between the Q2 and Q5 in 2018, with a much more elaborate sophistication in every way in its second generation. Now in 2022 it is updated. Know all the details.
It will be in 2022 when the model undergoes some renovations that include some aesthetic details and several unavoidable technological improvements. Know more about BMW z-modele ne shitje.
Exterior design common to the Audi family
The design language on which it is based is the one that has already been seen in recent products of the brand, with a front end emphasized by its “Singleframe” grille that is bordered by LED headlights and its peculiar light signature, and a very distinctive bumper. made with large air inlets and protection at the bottom.
Its muscular and large wheel arches together with its mirrors achieve a very dynamic side view that is enhanced by a flat roof in the SUV variant, with a slight slope in the Q3 Sportback.
For its part, the rear has a flat window , a spoiler that presides over it and horizontal LED pilots in the image of the front, as well as a different bumper depending on the variant.
The offer includes twenty body paints and rims ranging from 17” to 20” , allowing many and varied configurations and combinations.
Its dimensions remain unchanged.
|AUDI Q3 2022||length m||Width m||Height m||battle m||trunk liters|
|530 – 1,525
530 – 1,400
A3-inspired interior design
The new interior design elements are similar to those of the new generation A3, with a multifunction steering wheel, digital cockpit up to 10.25″ , central touch screen up to 10.1″ and all dashboard controls facing the driver. driver.
Two air vents on the central touch screen stand out on the dashboard , a dual- zone digital climate control and several physical switches for different functions, as well as a wireless charging point that gives way to the gear lever, a cup holder and the electric parking brake. parking lot.
The chosen trim level also marks various upholstery configurations that are fabric, leather or even Alcantara , in addition to the steering wheel design.
Wide range of engines
The propulsion offer is very varied, with a good assortment of gasoline, diesel and plug-in hybrid engines:
- Gasoline :
- 35 TFSI : 150 hp 1.5 TFSI engine with or without “Mild Hybrid” technology, 6-speed manual transmission or 7-speed “S-Tronic” automatic transmission.
- 40 TFSI : 190 hp 2.0 TFSI engine , with “S-Tronic” gearbox and “quattro” all-wheel drive.
- 45 TFSI : 245 hp 2.0 TFSI engine , also with “S-Tronic” gearbox and “quattro” all-wheel drive.
- RS Q3 : 2.5 TFSI engine with 400 hp and 480 Nm of maximum torque, “S-Tronic” double-clutch gearbox and 7 ratios, “quattro” all-wheel drive. It accelerates to 100 km/h from a standstill in 4.5 seconds and is capable of reaching 250 km/h (electronically limited) expandable up to 280 km/h.
- Diesel :
- 35 TDI : 150 hp 2.0 TDI engine , with manual or “S-Tronic” automatic transmission and front-wheel drive (or total “quattro” traction linked to the “S-Tronic” automatic transmission).
- 40 TDI : 200 hp 2.0 TDI engine , “S-Tronic” gearbox and “quattro” all-wheel drive.
- Plug- in hybrid : variant called Audi Q3 TFSIe (both in Q3 and in Sportback), combining a 150 hp 1.4 TFSI 4-cylinder petrol engine with an 85 kW (116 hp) electric motor , to achieve a total combined power of 245 hp with a torque of 400 Nm, 6-speed “S-Tronic” gearbox and front-wheel drive.
It has a 13 kW/h lithium-ion battery that provides autonomy in 100% electric mode of up to 51 km . It homologates an average consumption of 1.6 litres/100 km (WLTP), CO2 emissions of 37 g/km and the DGT environmental label “ZERO” .
Technology and security
Along with all the connectivity solutions within the MMI Navigation Plus , it has a great driver assistance package and several technologies that include (most of them standard, although some are optional):
- adaptive driving assistant
- High beam assistant and emergency assistant
- Lane Keeping Assist (Lane Departure Warning)
- Rear Cross Traffic Assist
- adaptive speed assistant
- congested traffic assistant
- Audi park assist
- 360 degree camera
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
Varied finishes and state-of-the-art equipment
The trim levels on offer are 4 fundamental, well-known in the Audi ranges:
- Audi Q3 , access trim and includes:
- Hill Start Assist
- Audi Connect Safety & Service
- Audi pre sense basic
- Audi pre sense front
- Unintentional lane departure warning with lane departure warning
- multifunctional camera
- digital cockpit
- voice control
- Speed limiter
- Emergency call
- MMI Radioplus
- Light and rain sensor
- fabric upholstery
- Audi Q3 “Advanced” , which adds:
- Spoiler and rear diffuser in matt selenite plant
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- ambient lighting
- 18-inch light-alloy wheels
- Manhattan Gray bumpers and trim
- Matte black grille
- LED taillights with dynamic indicators
- electric tailgate
- Audi Q3 “S line” , sportier, adding:
- Sports seats and fabric upholstery
- Audi DriveSelect
- Own exterior equipment S line
- light alloy wheels
- Black headlining interior
- sports suspension
- sports running gear
- Audi Q3 “Black line edition” , which is completed with:
- Audi parking system rear
- automatic speed control
- Tinted rear windows
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- All the aesthetic details of the S line finish in glossy black or matt black
The spearhead of the Q3 range is the RS Q3 , which is a direct heritage of “ Audi Sport ” and is characterized by a clearly distinctive design with:
- Sports seats and steering wheel
- High performance brakes (ceramic optional)
- Own interior with elements in carbon fiber and Alcantara
- 20 and 21-inch alloy wheels
- Specific bumpers
- RS exhaust system
- sports running gear
Audi Q3 Sportback Variant
It is the second choice of coupé-cut bodywork and shares most of the design features of the Q3 except for the roofline that slopes downwards towards the rear with a highly inclined window as a finishing touch.
As we have seen, it is 15 mm longer and 18 mm lower than the standard Q3, sharing the range of engines although with a somewhat smaller trunk (it loses 125 liters with the rear seats folded down) due to the height of the rear roof.
You already know all the options of the Audi Q3. Now all you have to do is decide which one best suits your needs and get MAPFRE Car Insurance, which is the perfect complement to the Audi model you prefer and which will help you be totally protected against any unforeseen event that could happen to you.
In terms of prices , it can be understood that the possible combinations between variants, available engines, finishes and equipment is really immense ( almost 30 possible alternatives ). We can mark the current prices available for the Audi Q3 that start at €31,460 (Audi Q3 1.5 TFSI 150 hp) and go up to €75,920 (Audi RS Q3 Sportback 2.5 TFSI quattro S-Tronic 400 hp).